Kindly call to arrange an appointment in the surgery hours.
Surgery hours, special perinatology + obstetrics
Monday + Wednesday
09:00 am–1:00 pm
Every 2nd Thursday
07:30 am–2:00 pm
Surgery hours, mammography
11:00 am–1:00 pm
Monday, Wednesday and every 2nd Thursday
We provide counselling for risk pregnancies in the Specialist Outpatient Centre in House R.
Pregnancy counselling includes support for women undergoing risk pregnancies (multi-foetal pregnancies, breech presentation, severe illness of the mother, planned or past C-sections, diabetes/gestational diabetes, foetal misdevelopment) . High-resolution ultrasound devices are used for prenatal diagnostics during pregnancy counselling:
- First trimester screening (nuchal translucency measurement) Special surgery hours to calculate the risk of chromosome disorders (specially trisomy 21, Down's syndrome) and to assess foetal organ development (ultrasound examination, combined with blood testing of the mother as an alternative to amniocentesis)
- Amniocentesis if necessary
- Fine diagnostics in the 20th–22nd week of pregnancy
- Circulation measurement (doppler)
- Birth planning for risk pregnancies
- Option of 3D ultrasound
- Consultation for expectant mothers and family members
A 3D ultrasound examination enables early detection of physical changes in the foetus. Three-dimensional imaging permits precise visualisation of the child's development in the womb.