Opening of the Municipal Hospital in Görlitz.
The pharmacy was located in the surgery basement, in today's House B. It was run at the time by a pharmacy nurse, then by the pharmacist Blank.
Supply of around 400 hospital beds with an average occupancy of 50 % and a treatment duration of 29 days. A pharmacist was in charge of this task, assisted by a personal maid. Additional staff was not recruited until later on.
The pharmacist Senst is in charge: Senst open and ran a military pharmacy at the site's field hospital during the Second World War (now Geriatrics, House G); until 1953, it remained subordinate a branch of today's Humboldt Pharmacy until its dissolution in 1990.
The branch pharmacy was responsible for supplying the polyclinic on Zeppelinstraße and therefore for the provision of diabetes medication in particular.
The pharmacist Siebert takes charge.
The pharmacy is run by Dr Alfred Beyer during this period.
The pharmacist Gotthard May (1919–1993) is in charge during this time; from 1954, he also works as the district pharmacist and took over the Pharmaceutical Centre in 1976.
A modest extension was built during his tenure, housing a small laboratory (production of laboratory reagents), a formulation workshop (production of individual and bulk formulations) and an office.
The pharmacy remained under the control of the hospital until 1975, before being assigned to the Pharmaceutical Centre in the City and District of Görlitz upon instructions by the ministry.
During the GDR period, the pharmacy was responsible for supplying outpatients with special medicines in the nomenclature C, the provision of imported medicines, the supply of dentists with dental pharmaceuticals and laboratory diagnostic agents, as well as dialysis materials.
The bed capacity around 1975 was approx. 1,333, and the hospital generated revenues of 5.7 million marks.
Irene Jochmann was in charge of the pharmacy.
Christine Grzegorek was in charge of the pharmacy.
Siegfried Triebe was in charge of the pharmacy during this period; it was returned to the control of the hospital in May 1990.
Production of cytostatics for the needs of individual patients; each year, between 5,000 and 6,000 cytostatics are produced, as well as approximately 1,500 additional therapies such as mesna and calcium folinate.
The cytostatics and sterile areas were rebuilt in the former rooms of the outpatient surgery department between October 2005 and May 2006.
Stefan Weise is in charge of the hospital pharmacy.
Complete refurbishment of the pharmacy.
Start of unit dose as medicament management (currently 6 wards).
Medicament analysis (currently 10 wards).