A shower bag with the usual utensils (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and brush, shaving utensils ...) is always needed.
Here is a short list of the things that you should also bring with you when being admitted to our hospital.
- ID card
- Vaccination ID
- Blood group/first aid ID (if available)
- X-ray ID
- Chip card from your health insurance provider
- Medication prescribed by your GP; in order to prevent adverse effects associated with the medication given to you in the hospital, you are not permitted to take any medication that you brought into the hospital without consulting with the attending hospital physician.
- Package inserts or original packaging of the medication, in order to prevent any incorrect interpretations
- Hearing aid
- Dental prosthetics and adhesive creams if necessary
- Dental hygiene utensils
- Towels and face cloths
- Night attire and a bath robe if necessary
- Newspapers, magazines or a book if preferred
- All personal orthopaedic equipment, e.g. underarm crutches, orthoses, orthopaedic shoes
- Copy of a living will, copy of the power of attorney (if issued)
- Solid, non-slip shoes
- We do not accept liability for cash and valuables.
Dear Family, Friends and Visitors,
Kindly take note that potted plants are not allowed for hygiene reasons. You may bring cut flowers. If you wish to bring food (juices, meals etc.) to your loved one, kindly consult with us beforehand to ensure that they are included in the daily liquid intake, diets are adhered to or that fasting periods prior to certain examinations are observed.