After completing an apprenticeship or to prepare for one, an internship is a good way to put your knowledge into practice in everyday clinic routines or to find out in which area you would like to pursue a career.
We give young people the opportunity to gain insight into various professions within medicine, nursing and management/administration as part of school or orientation internships.
Students or people in vocational training can also complete an internship at Städtisches Klinikum Görlitz in order to acquire initial or more profound professional experience.
We offer the practical part of the apprenticeships for the professions of
- Medical-technical assistant in functional diagnostics
- Medical-technical laboratory assistant
- Medical-technical assistant for radiology
- Occupational therapist
that can be completed at our clinic.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about an internship in our organisation.
- Application letter stating the preferred internship period and field of work
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- Any performance reviews/assessments (e.g. past internships, voluntary social year)
Kindly send your applications by email
or by post to:
Städtisches Klinikum Görlitz gGmbH
Human Resources Department
Girbigsdorfer Str. 1-3