For us, voluntary service means a period of social commitment, personal education and professional orientation. Our aim is to provide interested persons with insight into social professions, to empower them to examine alternative life models and to tolerate other ideologies and values. Moreover, they are encouraged to accept responsibility.
All volunteers at Städtisches Klinikum receive educational support, and they also have the opportunity to attend our in-house programme of courses and seminars.
We do not believe that anyone is too old to try something new.
Städtisches Klinikum Görlitz offers voluntary services positions in the following areas:
- Technical professions
- Administrative professions
- Child daycare
- Letter (indicating telephone availability)
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- Copy of school or vocational college reports
- Copies of assessments or work references
- Copy of the driving license (if applicable)
Contact for voluntary services:
- +49 3581 37-1262
- +49 3581 37-1502